Linking Communities Project Partners: HIAS; Center for Applied Linguistics, Church World Service, International Rescue Committee, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service, U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and World Relief. We work closely with Welcoming America and Refugee Council USA.
For more information about the Linking Communities project contact Elizabeth Mandelman at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.212.6023.
NC Presentations and Materials
Northern TX Powerpoint Presentations
PA State Meeting PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Engage with Your Elected Officials 101 (Tiffany Hwang, PA Governor's Advisory Commission on Asian American Affairs)
- Building the Movement: Transforming Allies into Advocates; How to Build a Team (Jen Smyers, CWS)
- Engaging Refugees in Promoting Resettlement (Joseph Sackor, UNHCR Refugee Congress Delegate)
- Engaging Refugees in Promoting Resettlement (Folabi Olagbaju, LIRS)
- Increasing Interaction Between Refugees and Longer Term Residents (Juliane Ramic, Nationalities Service Center)
- Bhutanese Community Association of Erie (Devi Subedi, BCAE)
OH State Meeting PowerPoint Presentations
- Building the Movement: Transforming Allies into Advocates to Build Communities in which Refugees are Welcomed and All People Thrive & Team How To (Jen Smyers, CWS)
- Love and Power (by Hubert Matumaini, Dayton Public Schools Welcome Center)
- Increasing Interaction Between Refugees and Long Term Residents (by Seleshi Asfaw, ETSS)
- How 13 Cleveland Organizations Share Resources, Build Collaboration (by Luanne Bole-Becker, Refugee Services Collaborative of Greater Cleveland)